Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry
This is a list of upcoming conferences in arithmetic geometry (broadly construed); please help me keep this current. (To prevent spam, one cannot autogenerate login accounts on the wiki; email me with a proposed username to receive a password.) An ideal complete entry includes a conference title, location, dates, and a web site, but incomplete entries can also be useful. I sort events primarily by start date, secondarily by end date; the date "January" comes between December 31 and January 1. Past conferences are periodically swept onto the separate list of past conferences.
Here are some other conference lists, with overlapping but distinct areas of focus. (I admit to swiping listings from all of these sources; the converse is encouraged!)
- Number Theory Web conferences page: more number theory, less algebraic geometry.
- Ravi Vakil's conference page: more algebraic geometry, less number theory.
- Teruyoshi Yoshida's home page (see Events, at the bottom of the page): similar to this page, but with a bit more representation theory.
- Arun Ram's conference page: pretty broad, but centered on combinatorial representation theory.
- Sarah Whitehouse's conference page: topology. See also AlgTop-Conf and the Topology Atlas.
- Sage wiki: Sage computer algebra development conferences (on various themes).
- IACR: cryptology.
As in the previous lists, I have separated off long programs (two months or longer).
- Number theory, from Arithmetic statistics to Zeta elements, fall 2014-spring 2015, CRM, Montréal
- Computational aspects of the Langlands program, September 9-December 4, ICERM, Providence
And now for the regular conference list.
- Winter Meeting on Bruhat-Tits buildings, January 6-9, Imperial College, London
- Atelier PARI/GP 2015, January 12-16, Bordeaux
- Doctoral course: Introduction to Artin approximation and the geometry of power series spaces, January 26-30, CIRM, Luminy
- Simons Symposium: Non-Archimedean and Tropical Geometry, February 1-7, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- Zariski-Dense Subgroups, February 9-13, IPAM, Los Angeles
- Workshop on Galois Representations, February 11-13, Heidelberg
- Regulators, Mahler measures, and special values of L-functions, February 16-20, CRM, Montréal
- Automorphic Forms Workshop, March 2-5, U. Michigan
- Jacquet-Langlands correspondence, March 2-6, CIRM, Luminy
- Chow groups, motives, and derived categories, March 9-13, IAS, Princeton
- p-adic methods in the theory of classical automorphic forms, March 9-14, CRM, Montréal
- AMS Central Spring Sectional, special session on Arithmetic of Hyperelliptic Curves, March 14-15, East Lansing, Michigan
- Arizona Winter School: Arithmetic and Higher-Dimensional Varieties, March 14-18, Tucson
- Artin approximation and infinite dimensional geometry, March 23-27, CIRM, Luminy
- Spring School on p-adic Arithmetic, March 23-27, Essen
- Elliptic Curves, Modular Forms and Iwasawa Theory (John Coates 70th), March 25-27, Cambridge
- The Kudla programme, April 6-10, CRM, Montréal
- Arithmetic and algebraic differentiation: Witt vectors, number theory and differential algebra, May 6-10, Berkeley
- Arithmetic, Geometry, Cryptography, and Coding Theory, May 18-22, CIRM, Luminy
- Algebraic Varieties and their Moduli, May 25-June 5, Pisa
- p-adic methods in number theory, May 26-29, Berkeley
- Equivariant and motivic homtopy theory, May 30-31, Reed College, Portland (Oregon)
- Non-archimedean geometry, June 1-5, Ann Arbor
- Géométrie Algébrique en Liberté (GAeL) XXIII, June 1-5, Leuven
- Arithmetic geometry, representation theory and applications, June 22-26, CIRM, Luminy
- Explicit Methods in Number Theory, July 5-11, Oberwolfach
- Journées Arithmétiques, July 6-10, Debrecen
- Graduate student BOOTCAMP for the 2015 Algebraic Geometry Summer Research Institute, July 6-10, Univ. of Utah
- 2015 AMS Algebraic Geometry Summer Research Institute, July 12-31, Univ. of Utah
- SIAM Conference on Applied Algebraic Geometry, August 3-7, KAIST, Taejeon
- Students' Workshop on Tropical and Non-Archimedean Geometry, August 3-7, Regensburg
- A Conference in Arithmetic: Elliptic Curves, Diophantine Geometry, and Dynamics, August 11-15, Brown
- Lifting problems and Galois theory, August 16-21, BIRS, Banff
- Reductions of Shimura Varieties, August 23-29, Oberwolfach
- Non-archimedean analytic geometry: theory and practice, August 24-28, Papeete
- The use of linear algebraic groups in geometry and number theory, September 13-18, BIRS, Banff
- Algebraic geometry (Arthur Ogus 70th), September 23-25, IHES, Bures-sur-Yvette
- Modular forms and curves of low genus: computational aspects, September 28-October 3, ICERM, Providence
- The geometry, algebra and analysis of algebraic numbers, October 4-9, BIRS, Banff
- Explicit methods for modularity of K3 surfaces and other higher weight motives, October 19-24, ICERM, Providence
- Computational aspects of L-functions, November 9-13, ICERM, Providence
- Algebraic Geometry, December 10-15, ISI, Bengaluru
- Non-Archimedean Geometry and Applications, December 13-19, Oberwolfach
As in the previous lists, I plan to separate off long programs (two months or longer), but I don't have any listings yet. In any case, here is the regular conference list.
- Lattices and Applications in Number Theory, January 17-23, MFO, Oberwolfach
- Dynamics and Graphs over Finite Fields: Algebraic, Number Theoretic and Algorithmic Aspects, March 28-April 1, CIRM, Luminy
- Moduli spaces and Modular forms, April 24-30, MFO, Oberwolfach
- Relative Trace Formula, Periods, L-functions and Harmonic Analysis, May 23-27, CIRM, Luminy
- Algebraic K-theory and Motivic Cohomology, June 26-July 2, MFO, Oberwolfach
- Arithmetic Geometry, August 7-13, MFO, Oberwolfach
- Higher dimensional algebraic geometry and characteristic p, September 12-16, CIRM, Luminy
- Definability and Decidability Problems in Number Theory, October 23-29, MFO, Oberwolfach
- Analytic Number Theory, November 6-12, MFO, Oberwolfach