Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list). Note that MathMeetings includes conferences in all areas of mathematics, tagged by arXiv subject codes; use the tags for "algebraic geometry" and/or "number theory" to make the result visible in my dynamic list.
Here are some other conference lists, with overlapping but distinct areas of focus. (I admit to swiping listings from all of these sources; the converse is encouraged!)
- Number Theory Web conferences page: more number theory, less algebraic geometry.
- Ravi Vakil's conference page: more algebraic geometry, less number theory.
- Topology Atlas: topology.
- Sage wiki: Sage computer algebra development conferences (on various themes).
- IACR: cryptology.
- AMS Mathematics Calendar: general.
- TBA (China-India number theory), December 10-16, Shanghai
- AMS-MAA Joint Meetings, January 16-19, Baltimore (special sessions: a showcase of number theory at undergraduate institutions; analytic number theory; arithmetic statistics; counting methods in number theory; definability and decidability problems in number theory; new directions in the theory of complex multiplication; number theory, arithmetic geometry, and computation)
- TBA (number theory), week of March 18, Honolulu
- AMS Central/Western sectional meeting (special sessions TBA), March 22-24, Honolulu
- TBA (number theory and physics), August 12-16 (tentative), KIAS, Seoul
- Zeta Functions, December 2-6, CIRM, Luminy
- Relative Aspects of the Langlands Program, L-Functions and Beyond Endoscopy, May 25-29, CIRM, Luminy
- Park City Mathematics Institute (topic: number theory and computation), June 28-July 18 (dates tentative), Park City