Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list). Note that MathMeetings includes conferences in all areas of mathematics, tagged by arXiv subject codes; use the tags for "algebraic geometry" and/or "number theory" to make the result visible in my dynamic list.
Here are some other conference lists, with overlapping but distinct areas of focus. (I admit to swiping listings from all of these sources; the converse is encouraged!)
- Number Theory Web conferences page: more number theory, less algebraic geometry.
- Ravi Vakil's conference page: more algebraic geometry, less number theory.
- Sarah Whitehouse's conference page: topology. See also the Topology Atlas.
- Sage wiki: Sage computer algebra development conferences (on various themes).
- IACR: cryptology.
- AMS Mathematics Calendar: general.
- Geometric representation theory and differential operators on rigid analytic spaces, December 4-8, Oxford
- L-functions and varieties over finite and global fields, February 5-9, Moscow
- Thematic workshop (locally symmetric spaces), March 5-9, IAS, Princeton
- RH (Riemann Hypothesis) Symposium, June 4-7, Bristol
- Arizona Winter School (topic TBA), March 2-6, Tucson
- AMS Central/Western sectional meeting (special sessions TBA), March 22-24, Honolulu
- Arithmetic, Geometry, Cryptography, and Coding Theory, June 10-14, CIRM, Luminy