Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry: Rumor Tracker
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list). Note that MathMeetings includes conferences in all areas of mathematics, tagged by arXiv subject codes; use the tags for "algebraic geometry" and/or "number theory" to make the result visible in my dynamic list.
Warning: I consider any information volunteered to me (including conference invitations) to be "public" and therefore suitable for inclusion here, unless otherwise specified. If your plans are not firm enough for me to divulge them here, please make that clear in your communication to me.
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, January 15-18, Denver (special sessions: algebraic cycles in arithmetic and geometry; algorithms, experimentations, and applications in number theory; analytic theory of automorphic forms and $L$-functions; arithmetic dynamics; arithmetic Galois actions; explicit methods in arithmetic geometry in characteristic $p$; rational points on algebraic varieties: theory and computation)
- WAGS (Western Algebraic Geometry Symposium), April 4-5, Pomona College
- Geometry and arithmetic of K3 surfaces (Viacheslav Nikulin 70th), July, Steklov Institute, Moscow
- Topical workshop: Decidability, definability and computability in number theory, December 7-11, MSRI, Berkeley
- Journées Arithmétiques, ???, somewhere in France
- Arizona Winter School (topic TBA), March 6-10, Tucson
- D-Modules: Applications to Algebraic Geometry, Arithmetic and Mirror Symmetry, April 12-16, CIRM, Luminy
- Arithmetic, Geometry, Cryptography and Coding Theory, May 31-June 4, CIRM, Luminy
- Diophantine Geometry and L-functions, June 7-11, CIRM, Luminy
- Singularities in Positive Characteristic, July 12-16, CIRM, Luminy
- Galois Representations and Automorphic Forms, August 15-21, Będlewo
- TBA (Takeshi Saito 60th), September 6-10, Tokyo
- TBA (Bruno Chiarellotto 60th), September 20-24, Padova
- Nothing yet.
- Algebraic Cycles, L-Values, and Euler Systems, January-May, MSRI, Berkeley
- Diophantine Geometry, January-May, MSRI, Berkeley