Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list).
Here are some other conference lists, with overlapping but distinct areas of focus. (I admit to swiping listings from all of these sources; the converse is encouraged!)
- Number Theory Web conferences page: more number theory, less algebraic geometry.
- Ravi Vakil's conference page: more algebraic geometry, less number theory.
- Sarah Whitehouse's conference page: topology. See also AlgTop-Conf and the Topology Atlas.
- Sage wiki: Sage computer algebra development conferences (on various themes).
- IACR: cryptology.
- AMS Mathematics Calendar: general.
- Elliptic Curves, Torsors, and L-functions, March 24-26, U. Virginia
- L-Functions and Modular Forms Database, June 12-16, Warwick
- Geometric representation theory and differential operators on rigid analytic spaces, December 4-8, Oxford
- Riemann-Hilbert correspondences, January 29-February 2 (school), February 5-9 (conference), Padova
- Canadian Number Theory Association (CNTA XV), July 9-13, U. Laval