The scripts.mit.edu Project
scripts.mit.edu provides various methods for running scripts using an Athena account. This Trac is intended for people working on the project; more user-focused information is at http://scripts.mit.edu/. We also have a (mostly-outdated) wiki at http://scripts.mit.edu/wiki/.
MIT students (or others) interested in getting involved in running the service are greatly appreciated; feel free to talk a Script team member or email scripts@… to find out how to get involved. (If you have your own ideas you'd like to work on, great! Otherwise, we have some StarterTickets you could look at for inspiration, or our full ticket list.) We're affiliated with the Student Information Processing Board, which we encourage you to join.
- Old technical overview -- outdated, but perhaps still useful
- The source tree has some documentation:
- Things to check when doing an upgrade (eg, F17->F20)
Useful ticket queries
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.