Mango Sticky Rice
From Yossi Farjoun's Homepage
Revision as of 01:39, 29 September 2008 by Yossi
- 1 Ripe mango
- 1 1/2 Cups sweet rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Cups water
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 Can coconut milk
- Put rice, water and salt in a pot, bring to a boil (if you like, you can put some of the CN milk in now)
- Leave rice to simmer on a very low flame until ready (about 40 minutes)
- When rice is ready, take off of heat. While still hot, mix in sugar.
- Peel mango and cut into "bite-size" chucks.
- Place rice in bowl, add mango and top it all with some CN milk.
return to Recipes