This interface allows you to create dynamic video clips, and make judgments about these clips. Your task is to make clips in which ball E either goes through (or doesn't go through) the red gate on the left between the black walls. Play around with what role ball A, ball B, and the brown brick play.
Here is how it works:
- Make a clip
Watch and revise the clip
- Click on one of the objects under the stage.
- Drop the object onto the stage.
- With your second click, set a ball's movement direction (or the brick's rotation).
- Please don't change the zoom-level of your browser.
Make judgment about the clip
- Click Watch clip to view the clip.
- If you would like to makes changes to the clip, you can click on objects to change them or make edits in the table below.
- Click Reset to start again from scratch.
- To get rid of an object from the stage, click on the object and then click again outside the stage.
- If you like the clip, watch it until the end, and then click Make judgment.
- For each object that you've placed on the stage, you'll be asked whether ball E went through the gate (or didn't go through the gate) because of this object.
You can fine-tune the clip by changing the values in this table.
To what extent do you agree with the following statements?