Conferences in Arithmetic Geometry: Rumor Tracker
This site used to track conferences in arithmetic geometry; it has been mostly replaced by this dynamic list generated using the MathMeetings.net back end. An archive of the material from the old list can be found here.
Going forward, this site will be maintained solely as a "rumor tracker" for the purposes of advance planning. For the purposes of this site, any conference with a web site is considered a fact rather than a rumor, and should be posted to MathMeetings (and then removed from this list). Note that MathMeetings includes conferences in all areas of mathematics, tagged by arXiv subject codes; use the tags for "algebraic geometry" and/or "number theory" to make the result visible in my dynamic list.
Warning: I consider any information volunteered to me in writing (including conference invitations) to be "public" and therefore suitable for inclusion here, unless otherwise specified. If your plans are not firm enough for me to divulge them here, please make that clear in your communication to me.
- Journées Arithmétiques, summer, Nancy
- Research School "Introduction to SAGA", January 30-February 3, CIRM, Luminy
- SAGA: Symposium on Arithmetic Geometry and its Applications, February 6-10, CIRM, Luminy
- COGNAC: Conference on alGebraic varieties over fiNite fields and Algebraic geometry Codes, February 13-17, CIRM, Luminy
- ALCOCRYPT: ALgebraic and combinatorial methods for COding and CRYPTography, February 20-24, CIRM, Luminy
- Computational Number Theory, February 27-March 3, CIRM, Luminy
- Density Problems in Arithmetic, April 3-7, CIRM, Luminy
- TBA [Hendrik Lenstra birthday], April 10-14, ICMS, Edinburgh
- Summer School on the Arithmetic of the Langlands Program, May 8-12, Hausdorff Inst., Bonn
- Spring School in Arithmetic Statistics, May 8-12, CIRM, Luminy
- Arithmetic Statistics, May 15-19, CIRM, Luminy
- Conference on Local Langlands and p-adic methods, June 12-16, Hausdorff Inst., Bonn
- Conference on Global Langlands, Shimura varieties, and shtukas, August 7-11, Hausdorff Inst., Bonn