Roasted Bell Peppers
From Yossi Farjoun's Homepage
Revision as of 01:46, 29 September 2008 by Yossi
- 6 large bell peppers
- Olive oil to taste
- Coarse black pepper to taste
- Lemon juice to taste
- Place the peppers under the broiler turning every so often until blackened on all sides
- Move peppers to a large ziplock bag while still hot, seal bag and let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Peel skin off of peppers and remove seed pack. Place in a bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix and let sit for another 10 minutes.
Back to Recipes