From Yossi Farjoun's Homepage
Revision as of 01:31, 29 September 2008 by Yossi
- 3 Bunches fresh basil
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 1 cup pine nuts
- Remove large stems from basil bunches
- Process basil, oil and 3/4 cup pine nuts until basil is uniformly cut
- Add rest of pine nuts, process for a little while, just to break up the nuts.
- Transfer to a pot bring to boil and simmer on low flame for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix in parmesan.
Sauce can be frozen, in cubes or otherwise.
Back to Recipes