New House Movie Policy
1. Movies from the NH movie collection may be rented to NH residents for no fee for a period of two days.
2. Any one resident may check out a maximum of 2 movies at any one time.
3. For every day after the due date, the resident will be charged $1 per day per rented movie, to be paid upon return of the movie.
4. If the movie is not returned within 30 days, the personís MIT account will be charged the full thirty dollars owed and the movie will be considered lost.
5. Movies should be returned in the same condition that they were checked out. Residentís will be responsible for paying for the replacement of any movies which are damaged during their rental period.
6. All rental disputes should be taken up with the NH Movie Chair.
Click here to view the movies we have in alphabetical order.
Click here to see a more detailed description of the movies.
* Summaries courtesy of imdb.com
* You can make suggestions for the purchase of movies on this wonderful form!!