Job Postings in Arithmetic Geometry
This is a page collecting job listings in arithmetic geometry, especially postings that may not be findable at standard locations like Mathjobs. One of my sources is the Women in Numbers mailing list.
Note: I've switched the ordering to list the newest postings first.
- From Jessica Finzten: a postdoc in number theory/representation theory at Cambridge. See here.
- From Toby Gee: a three-year postdoc in p-adic Hodge theory or p-adic Langlands at Imperial College, London (deadline December 11, 2020). See here.
- From Drew Sutherland: a research scientist position at MIT, as part of the Simons Collaboration in Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory, and Computation. See here.
- From Rachel Newton: fellowship positions affiliated with the Heilbronn Institute. See here.
- From Urs Hartl: postdoctoral positions in Munster (deadline November 1, 2020). See here.
- From Valentijn Karemaker: an associate professor position in Stockholm (deadline February 2, 2020). See here.
- From Stefano Morra: a permanent (Maître de Conférence) position at Université Paris 8, nominally in "Mathematics for Cryptography" but open to arithmetic geometry. I don't currently have a web link.
- From Taylor Dupuy (via Renzo Cavalieri): a tenure-track position in arithmetic geometry at Vermont (deadline December 15, 2019). See Mathjobs; apply here.
- From Valia Gazaki: several postdoctoral positions at Virginia, including one targeted in number theory/arithmetic geometry (deadline November 15, 2019). See here.
- From Ana Caraiani: several postdoctoral fellowships at Imperial College, London (deadline November 1, 2019). See here.
- From Gretchen Matthews (via Beth Malmskog): an open rank position in cryptography/coding theory at Virginia Tech (deadline October 30, 2019). Inquiries to email@example.com.
- From Shuhong Gao (via Michelle Manes): one RTG postdoc in number theory/coding theory/cryptography (deadline November 15, 2019), for which see here; and one tenure track position in cybersecurity (deadline November 1, 2019), for which see here.
- From Kęstutis Česnavičius: several postdoctoral positions in arithmetic geometry at Orsay (deadline December 15, 2019). Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From Bianca Viray: multiple tenure-track positions at U. Washington (deadline October 15, 2019). See here.
- From Urs Hartl: several PhD and postdoc positions at Muenster (deadline November 15, 2019). See here.
- From Valia Gazaki: an open rank faculty search in arithmetic geometry/number theory at Virginia (review of applications begins October 1, 2019). See here.