From Conner 2
- Room - 223A
- Graduation Year - 2008
- Major - Course 16
- Floor Positions - Floor mascot
- Nicknames - Zed Bailey
Conner 2 Trivia
- The bailey is the unit of pomp. Wearing a tuxedo and pith helmet to a floor dinner where Anna's Taqueria is served while singing "Rule Britannia" is equal to one bailey.
- Secret Santa Poem
- The perfect gift, I searched for up and down;
- "A hat would look just dashing," I exclaimed,
- a fine black top hat for his brainy crown
- that rests so high atop a brawny frame.
- His curious penchant for absurdity,
- "Balloons," said he, "We'll fill her room complete!"
- is rivaled only by his purity
- with which young Rick did not expect to compete.
- His accents and his wit make him a friend
- a Kazakhstani would be proud to know;
- fear not to use your gift, 'till winter's end
- let Europe and all it's wonders be your home.
- To cap this tale, lest my welcome wear thin,
- this hat put on, and the celebrations begin!