From Conner 2
- Room - 223F
- Height - 6'2"
- Weight - 185#
- Purity Score - 70
- Graduation Year - 2009
- Major - Course 8
- Floor Positions - Floor Chair
- Strengths - Is equivalent to somewhere between 10 and 1000 ninjas.
- Weaknesses - Gets bored easily.
- Nicknames - Richard
Conner 2 Trivia
- Video Game Persona
- Rick's video game persona is Red XIII from Final Fantasy VII.
- Secret Santa Poem
- Good day to all, fair friends from 'cross our floor!
- A welcome to our friends from elsewhere, too.
- To GRTs, the old ones, well adored,
- Though new to us, their words and deeds ring true.
- To seniors, known and loved, their futures shown
- Our friends of years, we bid a greeting fine.
- To juniors, cheer to thee as best we've known
- For years they'll praise the class that is '09.
- Good day to Sophomores, those who grow so fast,
- Though FGS's title will not fade
- And Freshmen, though I come to greet you last,
- Please rest assured that you have made the grade.
- On this December, 14th day we come
- To laugh and eat our Thai and Indian food
- And now we start to show where all were mum
- The gifts and poems made so sweet or rude.
- I beg your pardon just a minute more,
- whilst I go on explaining what we'll do.
- I'll pick a random package from the floor
- And read the poem- don't shout it if you knew.
- We always know, through methods fair or foul,
- Your deepest secrets you can never hide
- And when we've guessed, the subject will be known
- And who knows what will be contained inside?
- Each subject will in turn recieve the role
- Of picking gifts, embarassing anew
- In such a way we'll speed from pole to pole
- Until we've run the gamut through and through.
- So please forgive my babbled speech
- Lets start it off; good luck to each!
"It's funny because exploding camel."
"OK, now that I know what your logical fallacy is, I can ignore you."
"A ninja polar bear would kill you in the face! One moment you'd be walkin' through the arctic and then all of a sudden there'd be a ninja polar bear and you'd be like 'Oh My God, I Have No Face!'"