From Conner 2
- Height - 5'5"
- Weight - 155 lbs
- Hometown - Middletown, New Jersey
- Graduation Year - 2009
- Major - Course 2
- Floor Positions - 1/4 of the Ministry of Leisure Activities, Co-Webmaster, Minister of the Dark Arts
- Strengths - sarcasm
- Weaknesses -
- Nicknames - lnicks, Laura 1.0
Conner 2 Trivia
- The Nicholson is the unit of quality storytelling.
- Video Game Persona
- Laura's video game persona is Samus Aran from the Metroid series.
- Secret Santa Poem
- From Ancient Colony she doth arise
- And sees her fame in freshman eyes
- By way of tubes her life conveyed
- And for stories told she is paid
- On field, in shop, her foes do sway
- Compete did she in prime Robo fray
- But if to Target you may go
- Beware of her and "Dirtbag" beau
- What do you get
- for the gal with it all?
- She can make it herself
- if it's mechanical
- She pulls mischief with class.
- nothing she can't hack.
- What present is there,
- that she would lack?
- She'd be Course 15
- if she wanted wealth.
- And she has all those items
- that'll secure your health.
- (Besides, we know EMTs
- have the best late-night toys)
- That's it! I got it!
- I'll get you a boy!
- One who's as creative
- and clever as you,
- Who loves good mischief
- and is a good friend too.
Laura, who was born and raised in the greatest state in the country, is proud of her heritage as a Jersey Girl. (Translation: don't mess.) Laura loves playing all kinds of sports- baseball and field hockey are two of her favorites. In fact, she plays for the MIT Varsity field hockey team. She also volunteers for MIT-EMS, which is the campus's student run ambulance service. Not only that, she is one of Conner 2's three (count 'em, three) admissions bloggers.
Laura attended high school at one of MIT's younger cousins, High Technology High School and is now Course 2 at MIT.
Laura's entire sense of fashion is based off of Season 1 of Veronica Mars, and she has no indoor voice.
It was at the Jersey Shore, at a very young age, that Laura met the love of her life. Since moving to the Boston area, she's decided that the Sox are okay, but she will forever remain loyal to her first love: the New York Mets.